Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Monday – Friday 8:30 AM
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament:
Adoration: Tuesday after daily Mass – 12:00 PM
Benediction: 12:00 PM
Saturday 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM in the Sacristy.
On Saturday the church will be open from 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM.
Saturday Vigil Mass:
8:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:00PM (Spanish), 5:00 PM
If you are not ready to return to Mass at this time, please note that Catholics in the Diocese of St. Petersburg remain dispensed from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass until further notice.
View Mass Online on our Parish YouTube Channel
IF YOU HAVE BEEN AWAY, WE WELCOME YOU HOME!
St. Patrick welcomes you home when you are ready to return. We miss you and continue to pray for you all. We, your faith community, would like to extend an invitation to you. We welcome you to come join us for Mass this Lenten season. We continue to provide a clean and sanitized environment here at St. Patrick for you to feel comfortable returning to Mass in your Parish Home.
GOD BLESS YOU
If you are not ready to return to Mass at this time, please note that Catholics in the Diocese of St. Petersburg remain dispensed from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass. Fr. Sal will continue to offer Communion the First Sunday of each month in the new year (March 7th, and April 4th) from 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. for those in our parish who have not yet been able to receive Communion and have not yet felt comfortable returning to Mass in the church. Please attend/watch Mass from home via TV or online prior to coming to receive Communion.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
BEFORE ENTERING THE CHURCH:
- HAND SANITIZER: Please use the hand sanitizer as you enter and leave the church or if you can, bring your own.
- MASKS: Face coverings (masks) are highly recommended.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Please follow the designated areas to sit so as to maintain social distancing. The church capacity will be limited. Overflow seating will be provided in the social hall.
- COMMUNION: Follow the white lines for social distancing and form a single line for Communion down the center aisle. When receiving Communion, (partially remove your mask), receive Communion in the hand, step to the side, place the Eucharist in your mouth and then return to your seat. Priests & E.M’s are to wear masks in distributing Communion to the faithful.
- OFFERTORY COLLECTION: The collection will not be taken up in the usual fashion. We will have a large basket marked and it will be placed in an area that will be convenient to place your offering inside.
- RESTROOMS: In using the restrooms, exit through the Blessed Sacrament doors to the social hall.
- AFTER MASS: If at all possible, we ask that you leave the church by using the two (2) side doors in the front of the church. The pews will be sanitized immediately after each Mass. Please do not congregate outside in large groups.
- FACILITY SANITIZING: Our maintenance staff will be sanitizing the church, social hall, and restrooms daily and before and after each Mass.