My Dear Parishioners,
May the peace of the Lord be with you! It has been announced that Bishop Gregory Parkes has given permission for parishes to resume DAILY MASSES from Monday through Saturday morning beginning on Monday, May 11th. He acknowledged that some parishes may not be able to begin on May 11th for specific reasons. I am happy to announce that WE WILL BE ABLE to begin daily Masses on Monday, May 11th at our usual time – 8:30 AM. Normally we don’t have a Saturday morning Mass but because there will be no week-end Masses for the time being, I will have a Saturday morning Mass at 8:30 AM.
The church will continue to be open daily from 8 AM-12 Noon. Adoration will still be on Tuesdays from 9 AM- 12 Noon. The church on Saturday will be open from 8 AM and remain open until the conclusion of confessions which is normally 3:30 PM.
Regarding Saturday evening & Sunday Masses, the dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass is still in effect and will be until further notice.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE ENTERING THE CHURCH ON MONDAY.
1. Please use the hand sanitizer as you enter and leave the church or if you can, bring your own.
2. Face coverings (masks) are highly recommended. Priests & E.M’s are to wear masks in distributing Communion to the faithful.
3. Please follow the designated areas to sit so as to maintain social distancing.
4. We STRONGLY recommend that you receive Communion in the hand.
5. In using the restrooms, exit through the Blessed Sacrament doors to the social hall.
6. Our maintenance staff will be sanitizing the church and restrooms on a regular basis.
OFFICE HOURS will return to the regular times, open Monday through Thursday 9 AM – 2 PM (closed 12 PM – 12:30 PM). A few adjustments inside have been done for the protection of everyone. All meetings, gatherings and events continue to be suspended until further notice. God bless and let’s continue to pray for the end to this virus.
Sincerely yours in Christ,